Langsung ke konten utama

Service Learning



Recount Text

Name : M. Wildan Alghofari
Class : IBB'18
No : 22


 my experience of taught my little brother



    About a week ago, I had a school assignment to gave what we have to others. I chosen to shared my basic knowledge of English with my little brother. Then, After that told it in recount text. And this, is the first time I made recount text.

    At first, I thought about what I would do. Suddenly, I had an idea to taught basic english when I saw my two little brother was played. Given that, because they are currently still in kindergarten and it certainly won't be too conducive to school online. About two days ago I just started worked on this assignment, because I was also busy with school exams. And I thought on holidays, I just taught them. Yesterday after the exam, I started looked for some materials on the internet. I used image media to facilitate delivery of the material I explained to my little brothers. After I edited the pictures and materials, I immediately printed it. When my spare time is in the afternoon, I invited my two little brothers to studied. I am showed pictures of the animal, followed by the name of the animal in English. At first, I mentioned the animal's name, then my brothers followed suit. I did it over and over again until my brothers had memorized the animal's name in English just by looked at the picture.

    Really fun. I hope that what I said will be useful for them when offline school is conducive.


other pict :













Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STORY TELLING

This is a English Task with topic Story Telling (Fabel). The title is "Winner In Their Own Lives" Vidio : 
Procedure : How To Make Cucumber and Lime drink • Ingredients = 1. Cucumber 2. Lime 3. sugar 4. Water. • Tool = 1. Glass  2. Knife 3. grate or blender 4. orange squeezer 5. spoon 6. strainer • Steps  1. prepare tools and ingredients        2. Wash cucumber and lime thoroughly  3. grated cucumbers.  try not to peel cucumber skin because of its many benefits  4. If you grate it for too long, then I destroy it with a blender (I cut the cucumber and put it in the blender)      5. Cut the lime in half and start squeezing.      6. Blend the cucumber until it's smooth, don't forget to mix the water  7. After finishing in the blender, pour the mashed results and don't forget to filter them out.  8. after that lime juice is given water and mixed into the liquid of cucumber that has been smoothed earlier do not forget to add sugar.          9. Boil briefly so that the sugar dissolves  10.

why does the construction of the sukorejo market, which is just focused on the front provide big opportunities for small traders?

  This is Vidio from our Group ( Group 1/IBB'18) Name of group :  1. Anggie Putri D.A. (04) 2. Kiki Chandra A. (18) 3. M. Wildan Al (22) 4. Yasmine Mumtaazah (35) Thanks for watching :)