Langsung ke konten utama

love all creatures and world

Reduce the paper waste with Digital Notes





1. Reflection

 I love writing notes, notes for school lessons or for my Instagram content, or when I keep a daily journal.  I like to write notes.  From that, I used Paper, Glue, Scissors and many stickers.  I just wrote a note, printed a sticker and cut it out.  I never thought that the paper waste I made could put the earth in a bad condition now.

2. Wisdom 

Making lots of notes and throwing away a lot of paper every day will make the soil polluted by paper waste from the rest of the paper that I cut it.  This results in Soil Pollution.  can make us not get much loss.  such as polluted soil will not produce good crops for food and also will not produce tree trunks and paper can not be made because of reduced tree trunks

3. Action Now

By utilizing the technological sophistication I will make a digital note on my cellphone.  With that, I will learn via cellphone and also if necessary I will print it on one paper.  So there is no need to print stockers and cut paper again.  So everything will be practical considering I will carry my cellphone everywhere and I can study.

 4. Action Plan

 if the situation gets worse, I can go back to school again.  will do that before writing digital notes and leave the old ways of writing notes on paper.  It would be better if the notes were more practical and easy to carry around and regarding the content of Instagram I would give a tutorial to make digital notes so that many people followed my way and reduced paper waste.  I promise I will be more careful in reducing pollution

5. Pledge

 I will reduce paper for notes, I will invite my friends to participate in reducing paper by making digital notes, I will be selective in reducing our earth's pollution.

6. Love 

We must love our earth, we must protect the land and the earth.  I have to stop throwing paper for unnecessary business.  because I have to take care of the land and the earth.



***


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STORY TELLING

This is a English Task with topic Story Telling (Fabel). The title is "Winner In Their Own Lives" Vidio : 
Procedure : How To Make Cucumber and Lime drink • Ingredients = 1. Cucumber 2. Lime 3. sugar 4. Water. • Tool = 1. Glass  2. Knife 3. grate or blender 4. orange squeezer 5. spoon 6. strainer • Steps  1. prepare tools and ingredients        2. Wash cucumber and lime thoroughly  3. grated cucumbers.  try not to peel cucumber skin because of its many benefits  4. If you grate it for too long, then I destroy it with a blender (I cut the cucumber and put it in the blender)      5. Cut the lime in half and start squeezing.      6. Blend the cucumber until it's smooth, don't forget to mix the water  7. After finishing in the blender, pour the mashed results and don't forget to filter them out.  8. after that lime juice is given water and mixed into the liquid of cucumber that has been smoothed earlier do not forget to add sugar.          9. Boil briefly so that the sugar dissolves  10.

why does the construction of the sukorejo market, which is just focused on the front provide big opportunities for small traders?

  This is Vidio from our Group ( Group 1/IBB'18) Name of group :  1. Anggie Putri D.A. (04) 2. Kiki Chandra A. (18) 3. M. Wildan Al (22) 4. Yasmine Mumtaazah (35) Thanks for watching :)